David Morey Consulting in a reactivated form of Joben Consultants founded in 1983.Â
My aim is to facilitate business transformation. I use a range of service offerings to facilitate improvement in people, processes, systems and structures.
I am passionate about enabling people to achieve consistently outstanding results within a newly focused and cohesive business framework.
I work collaboratively with clients to:
- assess the current business health
- engage staff in a clear vision
- build a strong culture
- increase leadership effectiveness
- remove blockages to productivity
- maximise people resources using motivated teams and streamlined processes, and
- deliver outstanding sales results
I work in alliance with other senior consultant associates in CEO Mentoring in Confidence, who have gained specialised skills and/or comprehensive management experience in medium to large private and global compaies and public enterprises. I therefore tailor the most appropriate consulting team to address my clientâ€™s needs. I act as your single point of reference to address a variety of business needs with high quality business transformation services.
David Morey is the principal consultant of Joben Consultants. He brings to his clients wide experience and an excellent track record in business, teaching and life coaching. The combined competencies of these three areas of experience enable him to deliver highly effective consulting interventions across our range of business and personal transformation services.
Davidâ€™s comprehensive knowledge of business has been gained from relating at all levels across the various functions of private and public enterprises across a range of industries.
His work experience includes:
- IBM one year training in business, communication and technology (top trainee)
- IBMÂ and Fujitsu large account management, sales and marketing
- Large account management of IT systems in the financial services and government sectors (7 years)
- Nomination to IBMâ€™s Higher Management Potential program
- Senior management positions including management of IBM Australiaâ€™s national training and large systems marketing support functions, and General Manager of Sales and Marketing for a Fujitsu Australia subsidiary
- Internal consulting and business process reengineering projects in Fujitsu Australia
- Consulting assignments including strategic planning, change management, executive coaching, prospectus development,Â advanced sales training and mediation
- Professional teaching (Physics and Mathematics)
- Educational administration
- Life coaching and counselling
Davidâ€™s natural orientation is to work with teams at each level of business to develop winning strategies and innovative solutions. This business transformation focus is bolstered by his prior training and experience in education, life coaching and studies in counselling and group dynamics. His objective is to improve the planning, productivity and continuous improvement of his clients.